Bill Gates recently posted 5 of his favorite books of 2016 on his blog. Though he makes it a point to read a book a week, these 5 books have managed to impress him. The books cover different topics from tennis to genomics to leadership. I would like to start 2017 with one of his recommendations. What about you? If you don’t have time to watch the video below from Bill Gates himself, the books are as follows:
- String Theory: David Foster Wallace on Tennis: A Library of America Special Publication
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- The Gene: An Intimate History
- The Myth of the Strong Leader: Political Leadership in the Modern Age
- The Grid: The Fraying Wires Between Americans and Our Energy Future
Click on the links to read more about the books or buy them from Amazon.
If you like to read more on this story Click here to go straight to Bill Gates’ blog.